Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Didn't Eat Today Because I Didn't Have Time to Throw Up!

I have a client I see every week for a blowout. She’s a mom of 3, with one on the way, who wants to look good when she takes her children to school. She’s has an amazing personality and I look forward to seeing her every week.

So I’m styling her hair, asking how she’s doing with her pregnancy. How are you feeling? Do you have any weird cravings? Are you ready? She says she’s doing fine, but that she’s kind of hungry. Then matter of fact manner she says she didn’t eat this morning because she didn’t have time to throw up.
Her response of shocked me!
What do you mean you didn’t eat today because you didn’t have time to throw up?! Then my client explained…
You see yesterday I ate my favorite breakfast, as normal, it made me sick so I threw up and it through off my entire day. My day is planned down to the minute. Taking an extra 20 minutes to throw up and clean myself up, caused my daughter to get a check mark.
A check mark I asked?
Because my daughter arrived late to school, she was penalized with a check mark. That’s why I didn’t have time to eat breakfast this morning. If I ate breakfast, I might have thrown up, which would result in my daughter arriving late to school and receive another check mark. You see… I didn’t eat breakfast this morning because I didn’t have time to throw up!
Since I don’t have children yet, this shocked me! Mom’s are amazing, all the different things they have to deal with on a daily basis. Who would have thought that having breakfast would screw up someone’s entire day?
I’m sure some of the mom’s out there can relate to this story. What kind of funny pregnancy stories do you have? 

No comments:

Post a Comment