- Right-handeds, pull the right side 2-3 inches longer than the left and then loop it over the left side to tie. Left-handeds, replace the word ‘left’ where it says ‘right’ from here on out.
- Holding the top piece up to your face, pull the lower piece to the right and fold it across the front so that it forms half of the bow.
- Bring the top piece down over your half-bow.
- Fold both ends of the half-bow together in front of you.
- Notice the loop created behind your half-bow. Pull the dangling piece toward the right, fold it into your other half-bow, and then back it into (and through) the loop.
- Once through, hold on to both the loops and flat pieces, gently tugging and tightening to finish the look. Don't you look handsome!
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
How to Tie a Bowtie
This email came in today from BHLDN and I thought it was so great that I had to share with everyone...