Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog Take Over!

Gina doesn't know I'm doing this, but today I'm talking over the blog! 

My name's Christina and I'm Gina's right hand man. I just wanted to share my favorite Glamhairus link with you... Pinterest

When you work for someone creative Its hard to fully understand someones taste. Pinterest is a great way to get inside their head to understand things they like and don't like. 

Not only does Pinterest help me understand Gina more, but it also helps her get into her clients heads. It offers tons of visuals, which allow Gina to create masterpieces that are specific to what each client wants. 

If you haven't already I would highly recommend checking it out.  It has everything from fashion, to food, to how to's, makeup, travel, and more.

Next time you're getting your hair done, go check out Gina's Pinterest, I know that it will inspire you to try something new!


Don't forget to follow @Glamhairus!

-Christina 


No comments:

Post a Comment