Friday, August 23, 2013

Day at the Lincoln Park Zoo

This week I had a fun trip to the Lincoln park zoo with my good friend Kelly and her daughter Mia.   


Wine and Barbie dolls... Something wrong with this picture??

Mia made me a bracelet. She's so sweet. 

Mia was picking all the flowers from the pot and getting in trouble for it.  LOL But she doesn't look to worried about it.

Did you know that Lincoln Park zoo is one of the only free zoos in the country? It's so amazing. Check out some of the animals...

Afterwards we went on the merry go round!

Who doesn't love cotton candy?! Shhh don't tell daddy. LOL

Then we walked over to the Lincoln Park Conservatory after the zoo. It is so pretty!


It was such a fun afternoon, I felt like a kid again! It's very interesting seeing a day through a child's eyes.  

We even got ice cream from a cart!

I love days like this. Can't wait to do it again!

-Gina <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment