Friday, September 6, 2013

Boating Season

Oh how I love boating!  This is actually the first time I went out all summer!!  We had a large group this time- about 40 people. Such a great Sunday-Funday for Labor Day weekend!  Not many of us knew each other, but by the end of the day we all made friends and most of us exchanged info!  I feel like I'm on a vacation far away from home when I go boating. It is SUCH  good energy. They even had an amazing Dj.   And I love the name of Shawn and David's boat- Section 8... How appropriate. :)





Photo bomb!!!












Bathrooms below deck- yay!! 


Dj Alex!




Ridiculous skyline!



My new friends!!!

Dance party!!





Make new friends but keep the old....




Put your hands up!!




Cop siren video!  Lol not sure why we needed this but it went off about 100 times that day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment