Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Favorite iPhone Apps

MY FAVORITE APPS!


Lately I have been obsessed with my iPhone apps. Here are the one's I would highly recommend...

1. Allwomanstalk 

Love this one! I just heard about it a few weeks ago. This is such a great app for when you only have 5 minutes to spare. They have a variety of suggestions from love to health to relationships and feature about 10 posts a day.

A few topics that I find very interesting are:
- 8 ways to look sexy and elegant at the same time
- 7 easy ways to wear the hot vibrant blue look
- 7 celebrities that turned their lives around after using drugs 
- The 9 most hilarious pickup lines if used right 
- 7 places to see the sunrise as the start to a perfect day

2. Instagram 

This is probably my very favorite. It's solely based on pictures with very minimal verbiage. I love following celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Lilly Ghalichi!!

I am intrigued with how creative others get with their pictures and that just amazes me. I get very inspired with fashion ideas and new ways to promote myself and my business. The great thing is that Instagram isn't limited to the states, it has users of all different ages from all over the world! 

3. Über 

I love über because it's a quick and easy way to get a cab. They always arrive within 5 minutes and are extremely professional. The fair and tip (automatic 20% gratuity) are added to the credit card they have on file for me. 

4. Pinterest

This is an inspiration/motivation board app. What I love about Pinterest is how it drives and inspires me. I love going back and checking my boards to see what I'm essentially hoping and striving for. Whether it's super cute outfit for the next season or a place I want to travel to or some cool ways to decorate my house. 

5. Chive

This is the male version of Pinterest. I like it because it helps me to see things from a male perspective. 

6. Picstich

Picstich allows you to merge multiple pictures together. This allows me to get even more creative with my Instagram and Facebook pictures. 

Hope you enjoy these apps! If you have any good recommendations please send them my way.

-Gina 

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment