Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bebe Love


Have you seen the new Ad from Bebe yet? Here are some of my favs…
This silver dress is so hot with the sides cut out.

Love the hair on the left, the extensions look so sexy. If you want this look we can make it happen!
And did you see the feather belt on the right? I love it!

Check out these SKY HIGH heels with the straps around the ankle. 

And this leopard dress looks great with the red shoes- YUM

I LOVE THIS SHOE with a red look-a-like Chanel purse and big chunky bracelets!

These looks are so Kim K. The black dress with the simple pony is such an easy, classic look. Throw on a chunky necklace and you’re done! All the layers on the right  are gorgeous. All the trends come together with sleek simple black pants, simple pony, big accessories, rocker purse, and high high heels. AMAZING!

And my #1 Favorite... The Red Romper!
I LOVE THIS ROMPER! Especially paired with the nude shoe and chunky bracelets. Her beautiful hair and red lips complete the look to make this one my FAVORITE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment