Monday, August 8, 2011

Potty pad... Me? No way, I'm too good for that!

I have always wanted a dog; preferably one that did not shed. I figured I’m around a lot of hair during the day and didn’t want to be around more in my house. One day I found myself scouring the internet when I came upon a 2-year-old Bichon Frise stray from Finally Home. His name- Vinnie. I knew from the moment I met him that he was The One.
Vinnie (a.k.a. my angel, my boo-boo, the Prince, the Mayor) is now my number one man. I love him so much!! He follows me around everywhere, even when I get spray tanned or my hair colored. He just sits patiently on my lap or in the corner waiting for mommy to get beautified.
I spoil him to death! Last week I was at the salon telling my coworkers and a client of mine that my dog Vinnie only drinks filtered water at home. I'm very strict with anyone who watches him. Filtered water is what he prefers and what I like him to have. Before I knew it, I was confessing that I won't let him be fed unless I'm right there watching him! I mean what if he chokes on a pebble of holistic dog food?!?
Did I mention that I make all his food too?
I know this sounds crazy but how else am I going to get him to live until he’s 100 years old?!?!?
  
Vinnie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment