Saturday, August 27, 2011

Updos... Yes, Please!


I was looking through my pictures the other day and found a ton of updo’s I’ve done for various bridal parties and special events. I love having the freedom to create beautiful art through hair.
I take many things into consideration when styling hair. What’s the clients personal style? How does her hair behave? What type of event is she attending? What fabulous outfit will she be wearing? What look is she going for? And so much more!

Thank you ladies for letting me be a part of your special day. I love what I do, because I get to work with amazing clients like you!
So tell me...
What kind of updo’s are your favorites?
Have you seen anything unique I should try in the future?

Here are some of my favorites! Let me know what you think J














No comments:

Post a Comment