Friday, August 5, 2011

VS Fall Lookbook 2011

HI Glam Girls! Have you seen the newest Victoria’s Secret catalog yet? I’m in love with the Fall Lookbook 2011. Here are some of my favs…

Love the gems tones in this outfit. Green and purple are so fun!

Zippers on shoes… Seriously OMG. Again, the blueberry gem tone is amazing

AH Lace! Seriously? Lace + 5 inch stilettos=Love it! Perfect color for late summer/early fall.

Eat them up! That’s all I can say.

Hot Toddies! YUM

Love this one. Fur, bare legs, hot mini- DELISH!

Love the long, plum tight maxi, with a high slit. The great thing about this dress is that everyone can wear one. Ladies, trust me and try it!

I just ordered this dress yesterday. Plum and lace- I’m all over it!

Shiny animal print, so jersey housewives… But I love it!

The short black French Terry dress is my favorite look! This outfit is subtle, classy, and simple with minimal accessories and with over the knee boots

My favorite shoes! Fur. Buckle. Distressed. Gray. Sky-High. What else can I say? I want them yesterday!

Simple, sexy, multicolored dress with a cut-out- So Sexy!

This is a great change. Opaque tights with a shimmery dress. So hot for New Years Eve or a Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment